Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment are currently supporting a client who are looking for a superstar HR assistant to join a team based in Birmingham (near Digbeth). This role will be responsible for supporting the operation of the HR department. We are looking for someone with experience of working in a fast paced HR team who is a strong team player!
Our client offers flexible working to their team, with days working from home.
- Assisting line managers in the understanding of HR policies and procedures
- Manage all HR processes
- Making sure that all employees have the correct 'right to work'
- DBD check process
- Conducting risk assessments
- Reviewing all HR administration processes and procedures
- Supporting key HR projects
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Office- in particular Word and Excel
- HR Experience working in a fast a paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Can do attitude
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Previous experience within a HR Role is desirable
*HR Assistant* *HR Assistant* *HR Assistant*