Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a client based in Walsall who are expanding their HR team and looking for their next HR Assistant.
Working within their People Services Team, and reporting to the HR Operations Manager, you will be supporting in all transactional HR administrative duties & acting as a first point of contact for all enquiries.
- Providing high quality, timely and accurate administrative and operational support to a wide range of stakeholders
- Providing administrative support to the People Services team, including L&D, recruitment, and employee relations cases.
- Maintaining effective systems of work and a high-quality data, accurately completing all transactional HR activity, including starters and leavers.
- Provide first-line HR and L&D advice and guidance in accordance with relevant policies, procedures and practises that comply with relevant legislation
- Support the provision of L&D programmes and our Apprentice programme.
- Level 3 CIPD Qualified (or be working to attain)
- Relevant previous experience in a similar role with knowledge of HR or L&D best practice.
- The ability to use their own initiative, manage their own time and priorities whilst demonstrating a flexible and proactive approach
- The ability to analyse information and data, pay close attention to detail, and make judgements on issues presented.
- Good IT skills which include the ability to confidently use all Microsoft Office applications and confidently.
- A commitment to continuous professional development.