Are you immediately available? Have you previously worked in a HR administrative position? Do you want to be part of a growing business? If so, my client who is based just out of Birmingham City Centre, is currently looking for a confident and experienced HR Assistant to join their small HR team.
You will be responsible for the coordination of efficient HR processes and activities including recruitment selection events, onboarding, contract production, data management and learning events.
Skills / Experience:
- Have a working knowledge of HR administration, ideally associated with Recruitment and Training
- Develop excellent working relationships with internal and external colleagues.
- Able to work autonomously and within strict deadlines to a high standard.
- Strong IT skills especially confident using Microsoft Excel
- You will be highly organised and able to work efficiently, prioritising as required
- Some experience of working with HR Information Systems
- Experience of organising events and other adhoc projects
- Have excellent communication and team working skills