Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £25000.00 per annum + + Benefits
4 months ago
My client is looking for someone to assist with the day to day operations of the HR function and duties by providing clerical and administrative support to the HR function.
· Provide transactional HR administration support to all sites across the employee life cycle; such as maternity/paternity and adoption leave, contracts of employment.
· Ensuring all new starter documents is received and processed to payroll.
· Ensuring all references are gained for new starters.
· Support with ensuring all probation reviews are completed within relevant timescales.
· Support with ensuring all payroll documentation is submitting within deadlines monthly.
· Maintaining audit logs for all sites.
· Assisting with recruitment and selection activity as requested.
· Organising all starter induction programmes, joining documents and induction packs along with supporting the first day HR induction for new joiners.
· Support HR projects and take minutes.
· Support with minute taking in ER cases when required. · Support with the administration of the PDR process across sites.
· Collate all training requirements across sites and maintain a business wide training log.
· Liaise with the HR team regarding training requests.
· Track all training spend and provide monthly updates to the Head of HR and Regional HR Manager on spending.
· Support with arranging training courses across all sites.
· Oversee the utilisation of the Apprenticeship Levy, providing monthly updates to the Head of HR and HR Manager.
· Maintain the HR system with accurate information.
· Create and maintain PO's for HR invoices through SAP.
· Support Regional HR Manager with collating monthly KPI's for presentation to the Head of HR.
· Any other roles and responsibilities commensurate with the role.