My client is looking for someone to assist with the day to day operations of the HR function and duties by providing clerical and administrative support to the HR function.
· Provide transactional HR administration support to all sites across the employee life cycle; such as maternity/paternity and adoption leave, contracts of employment.
· Ensuring all new starter documents is received and processed to payroll.
· Ensuring all references are gained for new starters.
· Support with ensuring all probation reviews are completed within relevant timescales.
· Support with ensuring all payroll documentation is submitting within deadlines monthly.
· Maintaining audit logs for all sites.
· Assisting with recruitment and selection activity as requested.
· Organising all starter induction programmes, joining documents and induction packs along with supporting the first day HR induction for new joiners.
· Support HR projects and take minutes.
· Support with minute taking in ER cases when required. · Support with the administration of the PDR process across sites.
· Collate all training requirements across sites and maintain a business wide training log.
· Liaise with the HR team regarding training requests.
· Track all training spend and provide monthly updates to the Head of HR and Regional HR Manager on spending.
· Support with arranging training courses across all sites.
· Oversee the utilisation of the Apprenticeship Levy, providing monthly updates to the Head of HR and HR Manager.
· Maintain the HR system with accurate information.
· Create and maintain PO's for HR invoices through SAP.
· Support Regional HR Manager with collating monthly KPI's for presentation to the Head of HR.
· Any other roles and responsibilities commensurate with the role.