I am looking to recruit a HR and Training Advisor for an SME in the South Birmingham area.
This is an exciting time to join a fast paced, dynamic business where you will be part of some very ambitious growth plans in which talent and learning and development is at the forefront of their mind.
Working as part of a small People team, you work in a generalist capacity where as well as the day to day HR Activities, you will promote all learning across the business.
The role will include day to day HR Advice and guidance, HR Admin and on the training side - training needs analysis, design and development of blended training solutions, assisting with a new LMS and being effective with the training budget and the apprenticeship levy funds.
Previous skills and experience:
- Proven track record of working in a HR and L & D role ideally within a regulated, professional environment
- Experience of first line HR Advisory support
- Experience of designing learning journeys, from scoping the need, to identifying content and materials across a variety of platforms, to evaluating success
- Experience of implementing and rolling out a new LMS
- Confident managing training budgets and experience of the apprenticeship levy funds