Bilston, West Midlands
£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits
about 2 months ago
- To facilitate the recruitment process for UK and Ireland region, including sourcing of candidates, placing advertisements, liaising with Agencies, scheduling interviews with hiring managers, conducting telephone screening and face to face interviews where applicable.
- To administer on-boarding and off-boarding procedures including new starter, probation, changes and leaver procedures for UK & Ireland and European HQ, ensuring accurate maintenance of the data within the Oracle HR system and on Staff Files, including undertaking all contract administration and completing exit interviews.
- To provide support, as directed by the HR Manager, with employee relations issues such as disciplinary, grievance, absence, probation period management and performance management and reorganisations.
- To support the HR Manager with UK & Ireland compensation and benefits related projects, as required.
- Assist with the arrangement of DBS checks as required.
- To maintain up-to-date knowledge of the business, and pro-actively use knowledge to provide excellent customer focused value add service provision.
- To support the dissemination of internal communications to all relevant managers and employees.
- To support any data gathering requirements for European or local projects as directed by the VP - HR Europe (via the HR Manager).
- Ability to use own initiative, work on own and under pressure.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to prioritise a demanding workload whilst keeping in control.
- Ability to work effectively to deadlines.
- Demonstrates personal ownership for tasks and sees these through to completion.
- Very good attention to detail.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Confident in dealing with employees at all levels.
- A team player who is supportive of others.
- Determined, results focused and driven to achieve successful outcome.
- Eager to learn and develop in the role.
- Experience of worked within a busy administrative role with robust administrative skills.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering results within short deadlines
- Previous recruitment experience is essential
- Previous experience of working in an HR environment is essential, a demonstrable understanding of the additional issues an HR administrator faces is essential.
- Experience of working with HR systems, such as learning management systems and employee record databases. Experience with Oracle advantageous.
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- HR systems knowledge, as HR end user/data management e.g. Oracle desirable or similar
- Relevant country employment law knowledge, to support managers on day to day queries
- Secondary Education Diploma (GCSE, A Level or equivalent) essential
- University qualification - desirable
- CIPD qualification/working towards - desirable
Salary £25,000 - £28,000 plus excellent benefits.