Birmingham, West Midlands
12 months ago
Do you have HR and payroll experience? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity in 2020? Would you like to work for a great local organisation? If so, I have an opportunity for a HR and Payroll Coordinator to join an exciting business based just on the outskirts of Birmingham City Centre paying a competitive salary.
The role will support the HR team with basic administration tasks and act as the first line support for any HR related enquiries. You will also support the Payroll Manager with payroll related activity for business's in-house payrolls and acting as the first line support for payroll enquiries.
- Act as the first line response to staff enquiries on HR matters.
- Support the HR Advisor with the full employee lifecycle.
- Ensure all general HR administration is completed accurately.
- Maintain HR databases.
- Assist with recruitment administration.
- Assist with the input of payroll information to CoreHR.
- Ability and confidence to check, reconcile and run payrolls in the absence of the Payroll Manager.
- Preparing reports for the Finance team and other departments as requested.
- Problem solving and dealing with Payroll queries.
- Know how to manually calculate and check tax, NI and pension deductions.
- Supporting with other HR/Payroll projects as required.
- Confidential and discreet at all times.
- Strong HR and Payroll administration experience
- A high level of accuracy with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to remain calm under tight deadlines and pressure.
- Able to build relationships at all levels and work in a team environment.
- Ability to be flexible and prioritise workload.
- Confident in using Microsoft office