Solihull, West Midlands
£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
13 days ago
Are you an experienced HR Administrator, with payroll knowledge also? Are you looking to take the leap in to a fast-paced environment? If so, Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a HR Administrator to join a global organisation, to sit within their UK HR Department.
Reporting directly to the Head of HR, you will be joining an inclusive and small function to drive employee lifecycle administration, inbox management of central HR inbox, manage payroll administration & on boarding process plus much more!
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience within a HR/Payroll Administrative role
- Relevant CIPD/HR Qualification, or currently working to
- Knowledge of HRIS systems, SAP SuccessFactors is desirable
- Strong IT skills and competent using Office365
- Ability to work to high level of accuracy
- Highly organised and can prioritise all tasks
This role will be required to be office-based for the initial training and integration to the business, and will offer hybrid working upon satisfactory probationary period.
In return, you will be offered an enhanced pension scheme, private medical & flexible benefits.