Salary up to £40k.
Are you an HR professional with a passion for Employee Relations and looking for your next opportunity with an established and leading professional services organisation?
This exiting role is based in the heart of Birmingham Business District with the option of hybrid working.
As ER Advisor you will be articulate and have a sound knowledge of employment law and experience in dealing with high volume ER cases from end to end.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading on a range of ER cases in a regulated environment including liaison with ACAS
- Building and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships
- Supporting and coaching managers on operational issues such as performance and absence management
- Producing accurate and high quality data and analysis for wider publication
- Participating and leading on best practice projects in relation to the wider HR strategy
To support your success in the role, you will have:
- Experience in leading end to end ER case handling
- Sound knowledge of employment law
- Experience of implementing policy, legislation and best practice
- CIPD Level 5 or equivalent
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to manage own workload