Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £33500 per annum + plus benefits
20 days ago
Are you an experienced ER Advisor looking for an opportunity with a leading professional services organisation? Salary up to £40k.
Based in Birmingham with the option of hybrid working.
As ER Advisor you will have experience in dealing with high volume ER cases from end to end and will be confident in reviewing company policies and procedures.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading on a range of ER cases
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Support and coach managers on operational issues such as performance and absence management
- Produce accurate and high quality data and analysis for wider publication
- Participate and lead on best practice projects in relation to the HR strategy
Ideally, to support your success in the role, you will have:
- A minimum of 18 months experience in ER case handling
- Sound knowledge of employment law
- CIPD Level 5 or equivalent
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to manage own workload
- Experience of implementing policy, legislation and best practice