My client, a global manufacturing organisation, are going through a period of growth and are looking for a HR Analyst to join their team based in South Birmingham. It will give the successful candidate an opportunity to join a large company, within an ever-changing environment where they will discover the potential to perform and grow.
As the successful HR Analyst, you will report into the Global HR Director and will provide a comprehensive workforce and information analysis service to the HR team and wider business. You will also provide accurate, reliable and timely business information that supports informed business decision making.
- Complete regular reporting which will be reviewed by the HR Director and business leaders
- Complete data analysis
- Manage data collection & metrics data inputs
- Assist with any data migration
- Process mapping to improve workflow streams
- Prepare conclusions in charts, graphs or spreadsheets
- Perform statistical analysts (retention, headcount, open positions, etc)
- Run reports and pull data as requested (e.g. new KPI -Attrition, Diversity & Inclusion, Headcounts)
- Produce dashboards (to include turnover, sickness absence levels, exit interview data, D&I data and employee engagement survey data)
- Review the reporting systems currently in place and implement improvements where appropriate
- Complete regular data audits to ensure our data is of the highest quality
- Keep up to date with developments in HR analytics
- Being HR super user for certain systems and maintaining the HR database
- Ad hoc tasks as requested by the HR Director/VP HR
It would be highly beneficial for you to have:
- Ability to think analytically and problem solve.
- Advanced IT skills, specifically in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience of providing management information and producing dashboards.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels.
- Self- motivation, self-awareness and positivity.
- Great attention to detail
- Over 5 years experience or above in HR in a large global organization
- Ability to work to time and quality deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data to pinpoint individual, team or process-level improvement potential.
- University degree or CIPD equivalent (Desirable)