£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
4 months ago
My client, a large business services group, are currently looking for a dedicated HR Analytics and MI Manager to join their team within the Head Office based in Lichfield. It will give the successful candidate an opportunity to join a large company, within an ever-changing environment where they will discover the potential to perform and grow.
As the successful HR Analytics and MI Manager, you will provide a comprehensive workforce and information analysis service to the HR team and wider business. You will also provide accurate, reliable and timely workforce information that supports informed business decision making. And produce regular and ad-hoc reports at department, function and Society level, presenting the outputs in the most appropriate manner, supported with insight and trend analysis.
- Complete regular reporting which will be reviewed by the HR team and business leaders
- Complete data analysis
- Gender Pay Gap reporting
- Report on D&I data
- Assist with any data migration
- Process mapping to improve workflow streams
- Build reports
- Produce dashboards (to include turnover, sickness absence levels, exit interview data, D&I data and employee engagement survey data)
- Review the reporting systems currently in place and implement improvements where appropriate
- Complete regular data audits to ensure our data is of the highest quality
- Keep up to date with developments in HR analytics
It would be highly beneficial for you to have:
- Ability to think analytically and problem solve.
- Advanced IT skills, specifically in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience of providing management information and producing dashboards.
- Previous experience of working with iTrent would be advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels.
- Self- motivation, self-awareness and positivity.
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work to time and quality deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data to pinpoint individual, team or process-level improvement potential.
- Desirable to have attained this experience within HR
- Previous experience within a similar role