Are you highly data centric and have a passion for analysing information, whether that be financial or HR data?
Our client, a forward-thinking group of primary care practices, is looking to appoint a first in post HR Analyst, to provide data and analysis to support decision making related to People across the organisation.
The role will provide the technical expertise to ensure the HRIS system is administered, maintained and developed across all People modules with rigour and attention to detail.
- Compile HR data, metrics and analysis from the human resource information system (HRIS) and payroll outputs
- Design and manage employee surveys and exit interviews
- Support recruiting processes with data and statistics for trends and patterns
- Present results of employee performance evaluations
- Benchmark against competitors practices and make recommendations to management
- Prepare reports of data results and present findings to senior leadership
- Recognise and suggest short-term and long-term goals, milestones, and benchmarks for key performance metrics
- Contribute to system decision-making, scoping and arranging HR system projects in support of the overall HR strategy
- Degree educated (or equivalent) CIPD Qualified
- Have worked with systems to extract and analyse data for decision making
- Involvement with financial annual budget, monthly reporting and forecasting process.
- Undertaken KPI reporting on a regular basis
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite with Expert Excel skills including pivot tables and V-LOOKUPs
- Ability to create detailed spreadsheets, charts and presentations
- Capacity to comply discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality when handling sensitive information
- Ability to develop and manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good research abilities
- Familiarity with HR operations including hiring, payroll and employee benefits