Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £24500.00 per annum + + Benefits
4 months ago
Part-time Human Resources Advisor, 30 hours per week - FTC 12 months to cover maternity leave.
Paying up to -£28,000 pro rata per annum
Gleeson are currently working with a Birmingham based business who are looking for a Part time HR Advisor to join their team.
If you are a confident, well established HR professional, who enjoys a varied role, please get in touch!
This is a true generalist role and responsibilities will cover all aspects of HR including:
- Recruitment - discussing role requirements, reviewing and updating job descriptions, drafting and placing adverts, checking CVs, shortlisting, arranging and supporting interviews, feedback to candidates.
- Advising and supporting investigation / disciplinary meetings, ensuring meetings are managed in line with ACAS and the company procedures
- Managing staff relationships, responding to any queries or problems and managing expectations
- Coaching managers on all matters relating to employee management and helping them understand and implement policies and procedures
- Managing grievances in line with company process and ACAS
- Proactively managing long term sickness, liaising with OH, the employee and advising the manager. Implementing and assisting with RTW plans
- Performance management - monitoring appraisals, developing training plans, and proactively advising on handling under performance, helping create performance improvement plans
- Supporting the HR Manager with key HR projects and plans
- Producing and distributed the monthly KPIs
- Monitoring, reviewing and updating all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with current legislation
Ideally level 5 CIPD Qualified, you will come from a generalist HR background, working in an SME blue collar environment, where you have been able to influence and act as a trusted HR Advisor to the business. Confident on all aspects of HR you must be able to demonstrate that you have lead on HR casework.
This role is working 30 hours a week.