Birmingham, West Midlands
£18 - £20 per hour + .
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are partnering with a fast paced, expanding Care organisation in Birmingham who are seeking a HR Advisor on an interim basis.
The HR Advisor is responsible for supporting the delivery of a commercial, customer focused HR service. They will do this through the effective management of the employee life cycle, ensuring accuracy, meeting deadlines and ensuring that all HR policies and procedures are actioned in a timely manner. With responsibility for the employment advice and processes which support the Company's overall aims and objectives.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provide advice, guidance and support to Managers in the effective use of all HR policies and procedures; acting as first line support for all ER matters
- Prepare all ER letters in conjunction with Managers ensuring legal requirements are met
- Act as a HR Support in Employee Relation cases when required
- Ensure all cases are actioned in a timely manner without any unreasonable delay
- Ensure Employee Relations matters are updated
- Support and lead on change initiatives i.e. restructures, TUPE as and when required
HR Support and Development
- Provide training to managers where required to ensure confidence and competence in HR meetings/matters
- Ensure employee's receive accurate and prompt HR support when requested
- To promote internally and externally equal opportunity and gender equality principles
- Support the wider HR team when required
- Provide an efficient and effective support service
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- CIPD Level 5 essential
- Considerable experience in employee relations
- Due to the nature of this post, a full UK driving licence is essential as is a willingness to travel as and when required
- Good employment law knowledge
- Understanding and commitment to our values, standards, policies, procedures, processes, and practices.
- Previous HR experience
- Knowledge and understanding of HR within the health and social care sector is preferable
If you are have the relevant skill set and available on a short notice period please apply!