£26000.00 - £28500.00 per annum + 25 days hols + bens
5 months ago
HR Advisor - Fluent German Speaker - 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Our client is a market-leading business, who operate their Shared Service Centre in very modern offices in Wokingham, and require a Fluent German Speaker, to undertake an initial 12 month FTC HR Advisor role.
You will be working in a close-knit team of 10 (who are all currently home working, due to COVID), and as the restrictions relax, they will be operating from their offices, so it is essential that you are happy to commute to the offices at some point in the 12 month period.
Ideally you will be available at fairly short notice to commence this role, and also ideally have previous HR experience. You must also offer great communication skills and the ability to help people with all HR and contract queries.
Your duties as the German HR Advisor will include:
- Handle all HR enquiries from the employee, line managers and colleagues - providing accurate and timely information and advice
- Handle queries via phone and email for all the German employees, but also support the UK employees as and when required
- Provide daily reports, and dashboards back to Management as and when required
- Log daily notes as to all queries and liaise with HR Managers as and when required on anything that requires escalation
- Ensure all queries on contracts and HR issues are resolved within 3 working days
- Support the wider team with any help they may need
- Maintain excellent customer service at all times
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate will offer:
- A fluency in German
- A background in HR, or Customer Service, or Sales support etc
- Be proficient with systems - including Word and Excel
- Be available at short notice to start this role
This is a superb HR Advisor role - with a superb, friendly company. All interviews will be conducted via video, and on-boarding will also be conducted via video also, due to COVID restrictions. Please contact me for a full job specification and additional information.