Are you an HR Coordinator or Administrator looking for your next step?
I am working on an exciting opportunity for an HR Administrator or Coordinator looking to progress into their next role as HR Advisor for my Client site in South Somerset. Working for a growing organisation and with a salary of up to £30k, this is the perfect role for someone who is ready for the next step in their career.
Reporting to the Head of HR and working as part of a wider HR team, you will be comfortable in working in a stand alone position, responding to HR queries and taking ownership of the people processes for the Somerset site.
The ideal candidate will be a strong HR administrator with experience of handling HR queries and will have experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Updating and maintaining accurate training records
- Monitoring Holiday and absence trackers
- Helping with recruitment
- Supporting the Head of HR and wider business
Essential experience includes:
- Strong HR administration experience
- Experience of working on general HR queries
- Valid UK Driving Licence
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to manage own workload
Is this you? Apply now!