£25000 - £26000.00 per annum
3 months ago
3 days office based and 2 days working from home
40 hours per week
Would you like to work within a new HR team?
Would you like to work for a company where you can add value and collaborate ideas?
Are you looking to step into HR Advisor role?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be working in partnership with a successful global company based in Fradley, who are looking for a HR Advisor to join their new team. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a new HR team, where you will be have the opportunity to suggest new innovative ways of working, and to partner and add value to their company!
The successful candidate will need to be working towards your CIPD Level 5 or obtained and will have experience in HR Assistant/Coordinator role. It is desirable, that the candidate has worked in a fast paced organisation as you will need to be able to hit the ground running.
- Supporting the HR Manager
- Supporting, advising and coaching managers across the company
- ER case management
- General HR projects
- Travel on occasions to offices
- Build relationships across the business, including their regional offices.
- Recruitment, absence management, training & development
- Generalist HR activity
- Experience within a generalist HR Advisor role
- Level 5 CIPD qualified
- Confident in ability to coach and support Managers in all areas of ER
- Flexibility - occasional travel to other office locations
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Highly driven, passionate and approachable
- Highly organised
- Excellent attention to detail
What's in it for you?
- Hybrid working
- Free parking
- Competitive performance annual bonus scheme
- Health and wellbeing benefits
- Working within a collaborative team
If you feel you could be suitable for this exciting HR role, please send your application today as I would love to hear from you!!