Job Title: HR Advisor
Location: Hemel Hempstead (Hybrid)
Working Hours: Full-time 37.5 hours/week
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently working with a fast-growing testing organisation to find an experienced HR Advisor.
Examples of some of the key responsibilities are:
- Assisting in day to day operations of the HR function
- Providing clerical and administrative support
- Compile and update employee records
- Assist with recruitment, on-boarding, absence management, payroll, pension processes and more
- Deal with ad-hoc employee enquiries
Ideally, you will have:
- CIPD Level 5 or equivalent professional qualification
- Good knowledge of employment law and how to achieve best practise in HR
- Strong administration experience
- IT skills, including Microsoft Excel
If this sounds like the next step in your HR career then apply today!