Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000 - £37000 per annum + + Benefits and Flex Working
4 months ago
Are you an experienced HR Advisor looking for an opportunity to develop in a growing, busy organisation? Salary 34-37k + Benefits. Birmingham base, with 3 days on site.
As HR Advisor you will provide advice and guidance around the full generalist remit.
This includes -
- performance, disciplinaries and grievances
- Recruitment, assessment days and on-boarding
- Developing blended Learning solutions and developing the Skills Matrix
- Reviewing and sourcing Employee Benefits
- Managing Best Companies
- Updating policies and procedures
Minimum CIPD Level 3, or equivalent you will be an experienced HR Advisor who is happy to work in a non-corporate environment, where your ideas and experience will be fully utilised, and with the potential for this role to grow and expand.