Birmingham, West Midlands
£28000.00 - £30000 per annum
11 months ago
Do you have experience with handling your own employee relation cases?
Would you like to work for an global firm?
If so.. we have the perfect opportunity for you.
This position will be a 12 Months FTC role, looking to start in October.
Gleeson Recruitment are excited to be working with an Global Firm based in Birmingham City Centre for a 12 Months FTC to start in October 2021. Our client offers hybrid working and flexible working hours. The successful candidate will need to have worked previous HR Advisory experience within a professional services company and will have excellent attention to detail. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who enjoys taking ownership over employee relation cases!
- Taking full ownership within a HR Advisory role
- Absence management and performance management
- Handling employee relation cases
- Exit interviews
- Supporting projects
- Policy writing
- Travel to offices across the UK will be required occasionally
- Supporting complex activities
- Disciplinary and grievances
- HR Advisory experience within a professional services firm
- Understanding of Employment Law
- Detailed person
- Excellent written communication
- Ability to think on your feet
- Professional and confident
If you feel you could be suitable for this HR Advisor role, please apply today!
*HR Advisor* *HR* *HR Advisor* *HR Advisor*