I am looking to recruit a HR Advisor in Worcestershire for a leading Manufacturing/FMCG business.
As the successful HR Advisor, you will work closely with the HR Manager to ensure you provide an effective and efficient advisory and administrative HR service to meet the business requirements.
- Provide support and advice to managers and line managers
- Provide support to the HR Manager and the team by managing ER casework
- Deliver induction programmes for new starters
- Harmonisation of policies and procedures with other areas of the group
- Actively manage absence within the designated client group
- Assist with the identification of training needs and coordination of projects related to staff development
- Coordinate in house and external training courses as required to develop managers
- Manage recruitment and selection of staff up to middle management and some more senior positions
- Provide generalist HR Administration and produce reports as required
- Proven HR Advisory experience gained in the manufacturing/FMCG sector
- Full management of ER Casework
- Ability to demonstrate an up to date knowledge of employment law
- Knowledge of HR database and Time and attendance system
- CIPD or equivalent qualification (desirable)