£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Car Allowance
4 months ago
My client is currently looking for an interim HR Advisor to join their team based in North Warwickshire to support the business whilst they are going through a current period of change. The role is a temporary position and will initially be for 12 months.
As the successful HR Advisor, you will work closely with the HR Manager to ensure you provide an effective and efficient advisory and administrative HR service to meet the business requirements.
The role requires some travel on occasions so candidates must have a Full UK driving license and be willing to travel when needed.
- Provide support and advice to managers and line managers
- Provide support to the HR Manager and the team by managing ER casework
- Deliver induction programmes for new starters
- Harmonisation of policies and procedures with other areas of the group
- Actively manage absence within the designated client group
- Assist with the identification of training needs and coordination of projects related to staff development
- Coordinate in house and external training courses as required to develop managers
- Manage recruitment and selection of staff up to middle management and some more senior positions
- Provide generalist HR Administration and produce reports as required
- Ability to demonstrate an up to date knowledge of employment law
- Knowledge of HR database and Time and attendance system
- PC skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, mail merge experience
- CIPD or equivalent qualification (desirable)
- Performance management
- Understanding of health and safety obligations
- Proven experience within the manufacturing or logistics industry