£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Are you an experienced HR Generalist? Do you want to work for a growing business? Are you a HR Advisor looking for more exposure? If so, then I have an exciting new opportunity for a HR Advisor to join a growing SME based in South Leicestershire.
The role is new to the structure and will report into the Head of HR who you will support daily covering a full generalist HR remit. You will need to be a confident HR professional who can hit the ground running to support this business with the current growth they are going through.
Please note, the role will require travel across their 2 sites in the area so a full UK driving license will be needed.
- Monitoring, reviewing, and updating all HR policies and procedures
- Managing daily operational HR tasks
- Lead of all ER matters that arise
- Drive end to end recruitment, including the review of the current onboarding/induction process
- Work with the Head of HR to continue to strengthen the culture and drive HR forward
- Developing and implementing HR initiatives in line with organisational objectives
- Liaising directly with the senior stake holders up to Director level
- Support on various project such as wellbeing/health, planning events and improving internal comms
Skills / Experience:
- Experience of working at a HR Advisory level
- Exposure to a sales/retail environment would be beneficial
- MCIPD/CIPD Qualified
- Highly organised with good communication skills
- Strong IT skills, especially in using Microsoft Packages
- Ability to run reports and pull data from HR systems
- Develop excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously to a high standard