Walsall, West Midlands
£27000.00 - £29500.00 per annum
7 months ago
My client, a fantastic professional services business, who are going through a great period of growth are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join their HR team. The business operates across the UK and are a leading player in their industry.
The successful HR Advisor will be exposed to a very busy and demanding work environment and the business is looking for someone who can help to support an incredibly high volume of Employee relations cases.
The HR Advisor will assist providing HR support to the whole business, primarily in the application of disciplinary, grievance and performance management processes. The role requires an ability to advise on a legislative and commercial level, to provide prompt business and people solutions.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in an Advisory role dealing with a very fast paced workload. You will be able to organise your own workload and have excellent attention to detail. TUPE experience would be desirable but not a necessity.
As the successful HR Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Provide operational support and advice on all employee relation matters.
- Provide prompt and accurate notification of upcoming and changing employment legislation and advise accordingly.
- Partner with Compliance to ensure all appropriate policies, procedures and legal requirements are consistently adhered to (including Right to Work).
- Develop and review HR policies in line with current legislation.
- Advise Line Managers on conducting investigations, disciplinary, grievance and appeal hearings - holding these where necessary.
- Attend UK-wide company locations to provide onsite HR support.
- Work in partnership with Line Mangers in relation to performance management expectations of their direct reports.
- Liaise with third parties such as the Citizens Advice Bureau and respond where necessary.
- Partner with Learning and Development to drive employee development where necessary.
- Assist with HR projects as required.
- Undertake relevant administration in relation to employee relation matters and maintain accurate and up to date records.
- Process incoming and outgoing TUPE transfers.
- Any other appropriate duties where required.
It would be highly beneficial for you to be:
- Experienced working within a fast-paced environment
- Happy to travel when necessary to different clients (once a month)
- Experience of working in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Solutions focused.
- A strong communicator verbally and written.
- Attention to detail.
- Confidence in building relationships.
- Commercially and practically minded with a hands on approach.
- At least Level 5 CIPD qualified or suitable experience.