Birmingham, West Midlands
£27000 - £32000 per annum
2 months ago
My client, a Financial Services organisation, are looking for a HR Advisor to join their team based at their Birmingham City Centre office. As the successful HR Advisor, you will be working within the small HR team to deliver an efficient and effective HR service to employees by providing confidential HR Advice and administrative support.
This is an exciting time to join a fast paced, professional and dynamic business where you will be part of some very ambitious growth plans. In a generalist role, you will support the wider HR team with HR advisory and administrative tasks.
Key task and responsibilities:
- Full Generalist HR advice and guidance to the wider business
- Support the HR team with ER casework
- HR Projects to include Employee Engagement, Talent, Reward and Learning and Development
- Responsible for general operations within HR department
- Provide day to day HR administrative support
- Manage the new starter process in accordance with guidelines
- Produce monthly reports using MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Act as a champion of HR systems and processes with the wider business
Key Required Skills/Competencies:
- Proven HR Advisory experience within a financial services organisation
- Comfortable with high levels of administration, attention to detail (essential)
- Operationally focused, client centric and passionate
- Strong analytical and problem-solving mind-set
- Experience of MI reporting and manipulation of data
- MS Office: Advanced Excel and Word, with PowerPoint being desirable.
- CIPD Qualified (desirable)