£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
20 days ago
Are you an experienced HR Advisor? Are you looking to expand your strategic experience? If so, I have an opportunity for a HR Advisor to join a growing business in a standalone capacity based at their Leicester office paying up to £32k.
You will report into the Head of HR and will be a standalone point of contact for the Leicester site. The role will cover full HR Advisor Generalist responsibilities whilst supporting on group project work, which will include pay banding, the roll out of a new HR system and developing new training procedures.
- Maintain legal compliance and promote HR policies and procedures.
- Advise Line Managers with all ER case work.
- Promote opportunities to enhance employee engagement ensuring HR process adherence.
- Support embed recruitment processes to optimise sourcing and selection of talent
- Manage changes to terms and conditions of employment diligently
- Coordinate training and Development on Site.
- Support the Head of HR tactically with functional projects
- Knowledge of employment law
- Using HR databases
- HR Advisor from within the Manufacturing Industry
- Dealing with HR advisory queries
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- CIPD qualified or studying towards qualification.