Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000 - £40000 per annum
3 months ago
My client, a global organisation, are looking for a HR Advisor to join their team based at their Birmingham city centre office. As the successful HR Advisor, you will be working within the small HR team to deliver an efficient and effective HR service to employees by providing confidential HR Advice and administrative support.
This is an exciting time to join a fast paced, professional and dynamic business where you will be part of some very ambitious growth plans.
In a generalist role, you will support the Head of HR with HR advisory and administrative tasks this will include MI reporting.
Key task and responsibilities:
- Full Generalist HR advice and guidance to the wider business
- Support the HR team with ER casework
- HR Projects to include Employee Engagement, Talent, Reward and Learning and Development
- Responsible for general operations within HR department including project management, updating and implementing HR processes and all company HR policies
- Responsible for conducting internal surveys to gather employee feedback and suggest areas of improvement
- Provide day to day HR administrative support to Head of HR
- Manage the new starter process in accordance with guidelines
- Produce monthly reports using MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Monitor the shared HR Inbox, directing queries to the correct places and escalating where required
- Responding to employee queries on anything from accessing the HR system, holiday, benefits, how to locate correct forms, maternity/paternity queries etc.
- Act as a champion of HR systems and processes with the wider business
Key Required Skills/Competencies:
- Proven HR Advisory experience within a professional services organisation
- Comfortable with high levels of administration, attention to detail (essential)
- Operationally focused, client centric and passionate in the value add of HR administration
- High level of tenacity and a 'can do' attitude
- Structured in approach but flexible enough to work in an ever-changing environment, comfortable working with ambiguity
- Strong analytical and problem-solving mind-set
- Experience of MI reporting and manipulation of data
- MS Office: Advanced Excel and Word, with PowerPoint being desirable.
- Degree preferred in HR or Business
- International experience would be advantageous