£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
25 days ago
My client, a global manufacturing business, are currently going through a period of growth and are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to support the HR function on an interim basis. The role is based in Droitwich and will be initially for a 6-month period.
As the successful HR Advisor, you will be accountable for providing support to the HR Manager, Line Managers and Business Units at and advisor level across a full HR generalist area.
Please note that you must have HR experience from within the manufacturing industry.
- Supporting HR Manager and HR team.
- Providing advice and guidance to line managers.
- Involvement in general ER issues and queries.
- Supporting absence management processes.
- Compiling weekly/monthly reports and required data in a timely manner.
- Updating and maintaining HR databases.
- Assisting in recruitment process, e.g., co-ordination of interviews, feedback, administration and inductions.
- New starters and leavers processes and associated paperwork.
- Supporting grievance and disciplinary meetings.
- Ensuring that payroll adjustments are prepared and submitted to Payroll Administrator in time for the monthly payroll run.
- General HR adhoc administration duties.
Skills / Experience:
- Previous experience of working in an HR Advisory role.
- Experience within the manufacturing industry.
- SAP experience advantageous.
- Microsoft Office, good understanding of Excel.
- Organised and ability to prioritise workload across various work projects.
- Develop excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to work autonomously and within strict deadlines to a high standard.
- Strong IT skills especially confident using Microsoft Excel for reports.