Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
2 months ago
My client, a market leader of their industry, are looking for likeminded people who are passionate about people services and who are a real HR generalist, to join them on their ongoing expansion.
Working within a small HR team, the successful HR Advisor will be reporting directly into the Head of HR. You will cover multiple sites which are situated on the outskirts of Birmingham's City Centre.
As the successful HR Advisor, the role will involve:
- Assisting with the management of employee relations
- Providing advice to managers on policies and procedures
- Working closely with the Recruitment Manager to ensure that all aspects of recruitment and selection are progressed and completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Providing support with profiling the statistics for the HR metrics and take forward actions from the analysis
- Contribute to the development; implementation and monitoring of policies and procedures based on relevant legislation
- Proactively assisting managers in managing absence in line with company policy
- Providing advice to employees and managers on general HR issues
- Conducting investigations, disciplinary hearings and grievances
- Advising and supporting managers throughout informal and formal procedures including disciplinary, grievance, capability, redundancy and the conduct of sickness absence review meetings ensuring adherence to Company policies
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships
It would be highly beneficial for you to have:
- CIPD Qualification (desirable)
- 3 years' experience of managing employee relations casework.
- Experience of using HR databases
- Experience of advising on employment law, policies and procedures.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- In depth knowledge of employee relations processes and procedures
- Ability to be proactive and to use initiative is essential
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to innovate and introduce improvements