My client, a large-scale manufacturing organisation, are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join their HR team. The business, based in Staffordshire, operates globally and are a competitive player in their industry.
The successful HR Advisor will be exposed to a professional and supportive working environment. They are looking for like minded people who are passionate about service and who are experts in their field, to join them on their ongoing journey to success.
You will operate within a structured HR team, reporting directly to the senior HR team, and will be responsible for providing a professional and comprehensive HR service. The ideal candidate will be experienced in using multiple systems, able to work effectively at pace and be organised with great attention to detail.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining an awareness of current HR legislation and employment law.
- Assisting the development and maintenance of HR systems.
- Promoting positive workplace Employee Relations and resolving issues when they arise.
- Conducting investigations, disciplinary, grievance and appeal hearings - holding these where necessary.
- Learning and Development - Support the development of individuals, support the HR manager and departmental managers to identify training needs.
Key Required Skills/Competencies:
- Proven working experience as a HR advisor.
- Experience within the manufacturing industry.
- Happy to travel when necessary.
- A strong communicator verbally and written.
- Attention to detail.
- Confidence in building relationships.
- Commercially and practically minded with a hands-on approach.
- CIPD qualified (desirable).
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (desirable).