My client is currently looking for a HR Advisor to join their team based in Worcestershire to support the business whilst they are going through a current period of growth due to new acquisitions.
As the successful HR Advisor, you will work closely with the HR Manager to ensure you provide an effective and efficient advisory and administrative HR service to meet the business requirements.
- In conjunction with the HR Manager provide support and advice to managers and line managers
- Provide support to the HR Manager and the team by assisting with disciplinaries and grievances across the Group and outside designated area.
- Deliver induction programmes for new starters and ensure that probation reviews are completed in a timely manner.
- Actively manage absence within the designated client group.
- Assist with the identification of training needs and coordination of projects related to staff development.
- Coordinate in house and external training courses as required.
- Work with the HR Manager to develop recruitment strategies and ensure a good working relationship is established and maintained with recruitment consultants.
- Manage recruitment and selection of staff up to middle management and some more senior positions.
- Preparation of monthly payroll instructions for the designated client group.
- Provide generalist HR Administration and produce reports as required.
- To work within and always adhere to all health and safety guidelines on site
- Good organisation skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate an up to date knowledge of employment law
- Knowledge of HR database and Time and attendance system
- Familiar with payroll processes
- PC skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, mail merge experience
- CIPD or equivalent qualification (desirable)
- Coaching/providing feedback
- Communication - clear and concise written and verbal
- Performance management
- Equal opportunities understanding
- Recruitment/interview skills
- Problem solving
- Project management
- Understanding of health and safety obligations
- Experience within the manufacturing or logistics industry would be beneficial