My client, a customer services organisation, are currently looking for an Immediately Available HR Administrator on a fixed term contract to support them whilst they are going through a period of change. The role is based North of Birmingham and will be for 3-6 months with the potential to go permanent.
As the successful Interim HR Administrator, you will need to have a strong administration background with an excellent understanding of a HR function. You will assist employees with general HR queries and support the HR team with any other duties as and when required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring the recruitment inbox
- Initiation of new starter checklist, creation of personal file and ensuring all relevant documentation is completed including the preparation of contract and offer letters for new starters
- Posting of adverts on Company careers page and other relevant job sites
- Is a key point of contact for the payroll department and for employees relating to any pay queries
- Provides support to the HR team in the annual pay review and bonus process by producing all spread sheets and mail merges for the process
- Takes responsibility for ensuring the HR System is updated ensuring that all employee records are maintained, and run reports when required
- Ad hoc projects and general administration tasks as required
- Assists employees with general HR queries
- Maintains employee and general filing
It would be highly beneficial for you to have:
- Excellent PC and Microsoft Office Skills, in particular advanced Excel and numeracy skills.
- Experience of using HR systems (Cybourg would be advantageous)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to be proactive and to use initiative is essential
- Highly organised and process driven
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to co-ordinate, prioritise and schedule own workload
- Can handle and meet a large number of deadlines
- Customer service focused