Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£20000 - £22000 per annum
4 months ago
My client, a non-profit organisation, are looking for an experienced HR Administrator to support them as they go through a period of transformation. As part of the HR team you will a provide professional HR Administration to the HR Department based in Wolverhampton.
Due to the business currently going through a period of change, a large part of your role as the HR Administrator will be to perform the administration of recruitment processes accurately.
- Establish good working relationships with managers across the organisation and actively promote the HR function.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Perform all administrative duties including but not limited to the creation of letters, employment contracts, reports and presentations.
- To undertake all recruitment administration such as advertising vacancies in line with organisational recruitment procedures, arranging interviews and creating interview packs and information packs for assessment centres etc.
- Answer the telephone and deal with queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Make sure that electronic HR systems and databases are updated accurately and daily.
- Maintain all personnel files and ensure that data is filed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Provide HR data to the payroll team.
- Assist in the annual audit of all HR policies, procedures and processes.
- Assist the Head of HR with ad hoc HR projects and any other duties.
Skills / Experience:
- Proven HR administration experience.
- Knowledge of HR systems
- Some knowledge of current employment legislation, best practice guidance.
- A proven ability to work within a team and have effective working relationships.
- Proven recruitment administration experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Positive, can-do approach
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to work in a highly confidential environment
- Good timekeeping and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a busy office