My client, a well-established legal firm, are currently looking for an experienced HR Administrator to join their expanding Group HR team in Birmingham City Centre.
As the successful HR Administrator, you will provide professional and quality administrative support services that are instrumental to the HR team and the internal stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain HR Database
- Analyse sickness absence and update spreadsheets
- Produce standard and bespoke reports
- Manage all starter/leaver documentation
- Prepare induction paperwork and manage the process
It would be highly beneficial for you to have:
- 2 years HR administration experience
- Ideal experience is within professional services
- CIPD obtained or working towards
- Develop excellent working relationships with internal and external colleagues
- Able to work autonomously and within strict deadlines to a high standard
- Strong IT skills especially confident using Microsoft Excel for reports