£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
24 hours per week
Are you a driven, commercially aware HR Administrator? Have you got previous experience working in a busy HR Admin role?
If so, you might be interested in working for our client based in Fradley as they are on the look out for an outstanding individual to join their team! We are looking for someone who is excellent at using Excel and is system savvy!
This is a part time HR role and we are looking for a HR Administrator who can uplift, add value and support a HR team on the day to day activity. This role will be full time office based working Wednesday, Thursday and Friday! The hours being 8am - 5pm.
- First point of contact for all HR queries
- Note taking in disciplinary and grievances
- On boarding HR Administration
- Supporting starter/leaver processes
- Inputting information onto the HR System
- Previous HR administration experience is essential and understanding of HR processes
- Experience using IRIS
- IT Savy!
- Positive, can do attitude!
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- High attention to detail
*HR Administrator* *HR Administrator* *HR Administrator*