HR Administrators needed immediately!
Our client is looking for a HR Administrator for an immediate start in Birmingham City Centre, this will be a full time office role for a 3 months temporary assignment.
You will be providing HR Administration support to our clients HR team!
Duties will include:
- Management of the HR inbox, providing guidance to Employees and Managers on queries and proactively ensuring emails are assigned to other team members and dealt with promptly.
- Supporting the implementation of new projects in the HR department as necessary
- Supporting starter and leaver contracts
- Working closely with the HR Team to ensure that general HR administration runs smoothly
- Assisting with the management of HR processes including leavers, policies, probation, and absence
- Drafting of HR letters including leaver letters, flexible working, references, and further tasks as requested.
- Management of HR system, ensuring data is kept up to date and correct. Working to improve the system and the output
Skills and experience required:
- CIPD qualified
- Experience working as a HR Administrator in a professional background
- Competent in using HR systems
- Available immediately
Sound like the role for you? Please apply today… I would love to hear from you!
*HR Adminstrator* *HR Administrator*