Birmingham, West Midlands
£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
4 months ago
HR Administrators needed immediately!
Our client is looking for a HR Administrator for an immediate start in Birmingham City Centre, this will be a full time office role based in their beautiful corporate offices found in the heart of the city centre! NO hybrid working available for this role.
Working within the HQ, you will be providing HR Administration support to the UK Business, HR Director & wider HR team. This is a full-time, permanent position, based in the offices.
Duties will include:
- Management of the HR inbox, providing guidance to Employees and Managers on queries and proactively ensuring emails are assigned to other team members and dealt with promptly.
- Note taking or assisting with ER meetings dependent on experience
- Supporting the implementation of new projects in the HR department as necessary
- Working closely with the HR Team to ensure that general HR administration runs smoothly
- Assisting with the management of HR processes including leavers, policies, probation, and absence
- Drafting of HR letters including leaver letters, flexible working, references, and further tasks as requested.
- Management of HR system, ensuring data is kept up to date and correct. Working to improve the system and the output
Skills and experience required:
- CIPD qualified
- Experience working as a HR Administrator in a professional background
- Competent in using HR systems
Sound like the role for you? Please apply today… I would love to hear from you!
*HR Adminstrator* *HR Administrator*