Coventry, West Midlands
£20000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
2 months ago
***Brand New Role***
£20,000 - £23,000
A great opportunity has become available to work for a renowned company right in the heart of the city of culture Coventry.
We are looking for the next HR Administrator who is looking for their next HR career step, to work with my client on a permanent basis to support the day-to-day operations within the business HR department.
What is the client looking for from you?
- Central point of contact for HR queries via telephone, email, and face to face
- Respond to HR queries within agreed timeframes
- Ensure HR documentation is filed correctly
- Carry out exit interviews when required
- Set up and manage new starter platforms
- Provide administrative support to external departments
- Work on salary review queries
- Consult with your Line Manager on issues raised
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders within the business
- Effective time management to ensure processes are complete in a timely manner
- Work collaboratively with other departments within the business.
What do we need from you
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
- Maintain and build good working relationships with colleagues
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working in an admin or similar role
- Prioritise your workload
- Experience with data entry
- Positive attitude
- Strong Customer Service skills
If this role sounds like your next career move, click on the apply button below.