£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Are you a strong Administrator looking to break into Learning and Development? Have you got previous HR administration experience?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be supporting a fantastic business as they look to recruit a permanent L&D and HR Administrator to join their well-established people team.
This is a full time role, based just out of Birmingham City Centre with a salary of up to £25k. You will be expected to travel and work within the office a minimum of one day per week and attend monthly People Team Meetings.
The role will be responsible for the smooth delivery of all learning & development sessions and programmes through effective administration of events and efficient logging, monitoring and reporting. You will be the main first point of contact, and also responsible for full HR Shared Email Inbox, handling all transactional HR queries.
Key Responsibilities Include But Not Limited To
- Managing the L&D/HR Inbox, responding to queries and requests in a professional manner.
- Minuting at formal meetings when required.
- Support hiring managers across the business with end-to-end recruitment process, including drafting and posting job descriptions, tracking live vacancies, reviewing applications and scheduling interviews
- Creating offer documentation for new starters, including job offer letters and contracts of employment.
- Completing right to work and background checks in line with company policies
- Supporting with processing probationary reviews
- Creating standard template letters
- Liaising with Managers across the organisation to ensure that all paperwork is processed within deadlines agreed, including payroll checks.
- Updating employee records via HRIS and Docusign system
- Inviting new joiner welcome events, liaising with the partners.
- Assist and creating training invites and distributing to the relevant attendees.
- Produce attendance lists for all training events, logging attendance on L&D database and chasing non attendees.
We Are Looking For
- Previous experience within an Administration role or previous exposure to L&D & HR Administration. Hold a Level 3/5 CIPD Qualification preferable, but not essential as company will offer study support.
- Demonstrable experience of working with HR Information Systems
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical & Strong attention to detail.
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- The ability to work at pace with multiple project deadlines & hit the ground running!
This is a brilliant role to join a fantastic team. Interested? Get in touch today!