£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Are you an experienced administrator with extensive knowledge of HR & Payroll Functions?
Working within a retail organisation, you will be joining a newly-formed HR department, to support with HR & Payroll queries and administrative duties.
This is a fantastic role for someone who is keen to work within a very fast-paced and expanding team! This role will be based within their offices near to Bromsgrove.
JOB TITLE: HR Administrator
HOURS: Monday - Friday (8.30am - 5.30pm)
START: ASAP - Willing to wait a notice period
SALARY: £22,000 - £24,000
CULTURE: Full training will be provided, supportive and friendly team
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Ensure that all local HR files, folders and documents are maintained with accurate & up to date information
- Assist the Head of HR with all aspects of HR Administration
- Dealing and processing of highly confidential information
- To establish and maintain HR and management information, effective record keeping and provide periodic data reports as required
- Ensure all payroll data is prepared for monthly payroll run and deal with all payroll queries
- Liaising with the external company with Payroll
- Being the first point of contact within the department
- Support and knowledge of Payroll Adjustments, extra holiday calculations, commissions, etc
- Filing documentation, both paper and electronic
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Demonstrable experience across both HR & Payroll administration
- Outgoing, bubbly and bright personality - someone who is keen to muck in with office
- Highly organised and ability to prioritise
- Happy to support no matter how small or large the task is!
- Ability to remain discreet and maintain confidentiality
- Comfortable with numbers and spreadsheets
- Strong MS Office and Excel skills
- Team Player