£23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Full Time, 40 Hours
Are you looking for a company where you can add value?
Are you passionate about progressing your HR career?
This is a wonderful opportunity for an ambitious and forward thinking individual to join a company that are going through a period of change and are looking for a company that they can progress their HR career with.
If you have several years HR administration experience or have recently studied HR and keen to kick start your career… I would love to hear from both!
This role is split 30% payroll and 70% HR - so you must be happy to support the payroll too.
- Taking ownership of all HR Administration tasks for the business
- Supporting the team with HR projects
- Making sure all HR matters are dealt with efficiently
- Arranging interviews and recruitment
- Supporting payroll
- Weekly reports for payroll support
- First point of contact for payroll related queries
- Streamline HR processes and systems
- CIPD qualified - desirable
- Knowledge and experience of HR is essential for this role
- HR administration
- Excellent use of Microsoft packages
If you feel you could be suitable for this role.. please apply today!
*HR Administrator* *HR Administrator* *HR Administrator* *HR Administrator*