Birmingham, West Midlands
£11.80 - £12.80 per hour
11 months ago
Our client based in the heart of Birmingham City Centre requires a Temporary HR Administrator to start ASAP for the next 8-12 Weeks.
This is a full-time role (Monday-Friday) with the ability to work on a hybrid model (2 days in office, 3 working from home.)
The duties for this role includes:
- Providing excellent service to managers, colleagues, and suppliers to coordinate the processes involved in recruitment, contract production, payroll and learning events.
- Provide general HR administrative support of the Learning Management System
- Provide support with any HR queries and be a key point of contact for new employees
- Deal with system maintenance throughout the employee life-cycle as well as issue diagnosis on systems.
The Successful candidate will have the following:
- Good eye for detail & accuracy
- Strong IT Skills and previous experience working with HR Information Systems
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Previous HR Administration experience
- Ability to identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Highly organised, with the ability to work efficiently and prioritise as required
- Experience of working with a wide range of customers and external providers
- Ability to interpret and present people data
- Ability to provide low-level advice and support to managers in handling policy related queries