As the HR Administrator you will be the first contact point supporting the HQ, Operations and Retail Teams (UK and Internationally). You will be working within a great HR team, ensuring that all things related to the people processes are actioned in a timely manner, paying close attention to detail and accuracy. You will provide an efficient and comprehensive administrative service to all areas of the business working with high levels of service, integrity, confidentiality, and discretion.
You will be responsible for the following areas:
- Supporting the HR team with all administrative tasks, including compiling letters, documents, and data for all HR activity within the organisation.
- Providing guidance to our managers and employees signposting to our people policies and processes.
- Liaising with payroll team to ensure all people data remains accurate and reflects changes in the starters/leavers/absence processes.
- A strong administrator with experience in a varied and fast paced environment.
- Looking to build on your current HR experience with some knowledge of the entire HR lifecycle, best practice, and employment law.
- Excellent communication skills, a passion for solving problems! You will have the ability to interact and communicate with people across all levels of the business.
- Professional approach & demeanour
- An ability to prioritise a busy and demanding workload with excellent organisational skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work alone (including remotely) as well as part of a wider team.
- Strong IT skills, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.