3 months ago
My client, a global services business is looking to recruit an experienced HR Administrator to join an established HR department. This will be on a full time, permanent basis.
As the HR Administrator you will operate under the HR Business partner and help to support the day to day running of the business. This will include the administration of all on boarding, recruitment and dealing with employee queries. The ideal candidate will be familiar with a fast-paced environment where no two days will be the same. You will need to be super organised, resilient and able to champion the values of HR throughout the business and department. As the business is heading into more rapid growth there will definitely be opportunities to progress within the role.
Duties will include:
- Manage reference requests and responses
- Consistently and correctly input data and administer updates on the in-house recruitment and appraisal system
- Consistently and correctly input and maintain data on their bespoke spreadsheets capturing Employee and ER data
- Manage multiple in boxes and prepare new starter and promotion leaver letters/ paperwork and prepare necessary paperwork for monthly payroll bundle docs to be processed via payroll
- Set up and maintain electronic personnel files ensuring signed paperwork is obtained
- Set up and prepare monthly inductions and ensure all materials and subsistence etc. is ready
- Administer probation meeting invites to prompt managers and ensure signed paperwork is obtained
- Complete monthly head count reports for the UK with support from HR Advisor using in- house system
- Generate and provide monthly absence data short and long term to be reviewed by HR Advisor and managed with line managers
- Support with managing OH Referrals and outcome
- Support with standardisation of all templates/new policy's drafts etc. to ensure branded correctly
- Support with maintaining HR communication page on Yammer (In-House Twitter) and HR Intranet via SharePoint
- Process HR/Legal invoices and COT3 Payments
- Book team travel arrangements
All other ad hoc support to HR Advisor, HR Business Partner and wider HR team as required.