£22000.00 - £23000.00 per annum + + Benefits
3 months ago
As HR Administrator within DeMontfort Fine Art you will be the first contact point supporting our HQ, Operations and Retail Teams (UK and Internationally). You will be working within a great HR team, ensuring that all things related to our people processes are actioned in a timely manner, paying close attention to detail and accuracy. You will provide an efficient and comprehensive administrative service to all areas of the business working with high levels of service, integrity, confidentiality, and discretion.
You will be responsible for the following areas:
- Supporting the HR team with all administrative tasks, including compiling letters, documents, and data for all HR activity within the organisation.
- Providing guidance to our managers and employees signposting to our people policies and processes.
- Liaising with our payroll team to ensure all people data remains accurate and reflects changes in the starters/leavers/absence processes.
- A strong administrator with experience in a varied and fast paced environment.
- Looking to build on your current HR experience with some knowledge of the entire HR life cycle, best practice, and employment law.
- Excellent communication skills, a passion for solving problems! You will have the ability to interact and communicate with people across all levels of the business.
- An ability to prioritise a busy and demanding workload with excellent organisational skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work alone (including remotely) as well as part of a wider team.
- Strong IT skills, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
We take care of our team!
Rewards and Benefits:
- We recognise hard work so we give you 30 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Grow old with us - contributory employee pension scheme
- Retailing rewards! We offer a generous commission scheme and reward days out for our top performers
- Enhance your skills with us - develop and advance your career with promotion and progression opportunities
- Kick start your career with an industry leading training programme
- Be sociable with us - join the wider company at social events throughout the year
- We care about you - we offer a 24/7 helpline for you and your relatives, somebody to talk to, mental health assessments and action plans for short term counselling
- Sell Artwork, buy artwork - as a thank you we offer a fantastic employee discount scheme of up to 50% off
- Employee PERKS - we offer you benefits and discounts including food, drink, retailers and fun days out all through Perkbox
- Reduced priced gym memberships through our employee perks scheme
- Stay hydrated - free refreshments for all of our staff
- Milestone rewards to celebrate your big life events both inside and outside of work
- Seasonal 'Thank you' gifts from the company throughout the year
- Free HQ and Operations parking