£10 - £11.50 per hour + + bens
19 days ago
HR Administrator - 2-3 months temporary role
Our Maidenhead based client, is an established, well-recognised brand, who need a temporary HR Administrator to join the experienced team, initially for 2-3 months to cover a high level of workload. Working at their Centre of Excellence, we are helping to recruit an HR Administrator to join the existing team of 10 in HR, to support them through a very busy time. Ideally you will offer previous and recent solid HR experience and be able to hit the ground running.
You will be required to work in the office maybe 1-2 days per week, so ideally you will live fairly close to the location.
This is a superb time to be joining our client, as they have recently enjoyed some very successful years and need to add to the current friendly HR Team with a temporary HR Administrator.
Your role will be varied and interesting and will include:
- Supporting the HR Team with various administration duties
- Loading into the system all the weekly new starters and finishers
- Looking after the administration for the Fleet cars and company cars
- Sending out of new employee contracts
- Handling changes to contracts and uploading any information
- Providing weekly HR reports
- Using the in-house systems daily
- Ad-hoc duties
This is a really superb role for candidates who are immediately available, or available at short notice, who want to work in a really friendly HR team, where you will receive full support. Ideally you will offer a stable, varied HR Administration background and be able to start this role by 7th June. My client offers very modern offices and are within all good transport links. Please contact me for further information.