Up to £20000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Job: Hospitality Assistant/Reception
Hours: 7am start or 6pm finishes ( 7.5 hours working days) NO WEEKEND WORK
Location: London (nearest tube station St Paul's)
Do you have hospitality experience or experience working in a hotel?
Are you looking for a role which doesn't require you to work weekends?
Or are you a law graduate who has hospitality experience, that is looking to work within a law firm?
If so.. this is a brilliant role for you!
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a fabulous law firm based in London near St Paul's. Due to a team member progressing within the firm, our client is looking to recruit a new team member within their client services team.
We are looking for an individual that is passionate about working in the hospitality space and thrives in delivering 5* client service.
- Covering the reception area when required
- Coordinating lunches, breakfasts and dinners
- Assisting internal events
- Managing the dishwasher and kitchen area
- Ordering all stock
- Managing meeting rooms to a high standard
- Assist with all travel/ hotel bookings
- Liaise with all external caterers
- Experience working in a hospitality role/ hotel experience/ of front of house role
- Happy to support with facilities duties
- Presentable, polite and warm
- Excellent attitude to work
- Flexibility with shift patterns
If you feel you could be suitable for this role, please apply today! I would love to hear from you. Hospitality Assistant/Reception Hospitality Assistant/Reception Hospitality Assistant/Reception