£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
You have the opportunity to join a vibrant and progressive national organisation who are going from strength-to-strength even during these challenging times.
Our client is quickly becoming a leader in their specialist field through quality of service, integrity and excellence in everything they do. You now have the chance to join this fantastic business as Health, Safety & Facilities Lead for a handful of their sites across the North of the UK.
Covering 5 sites across Cumbria, Lancashire, Northumberland and North Yorkshire the Health, Safety & Facilities lead will work closely with the site leadership teams to lead on the health, safety and facilities agenda including, facilities, property management, building maintenance, security and equipment maintenance to enable safe and efficient services to their clients/customers and Associates.
The key responsibilities of this role are to;
- Effective represent the Health, Safety and Facilities Agenda helping to drive integration and collaboration at site level.
- Manage and monitor performance measures if maintenance, breakdowns, servicing, audits and contractors in line with SLA's.
- Contribute to business plans and own performance of quality and growth of H&S, Facilities and supporting wider operations.
- Lead change programmes - Teamwork and collaboration.
- Promote, develop and establish a positive safety culture within the sites.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of legislation, best practice and lead by example focusing on self-development as a role model for the wider business.
The successful Health, Safety & Facilities Lead will have experience partnering with and influencing senior leadership teams in a professional environment. You will be able to demonstrate developing and coaching others whilst helping to build a changing culture. You will be process driven and be able to take the lead devising and implementing new programmes and improvements.
On offer to the successful Health, Safety & Facilities Lead is a highly competitive base salary with the opportunity to join a stable, progressive and exciting business.