South East England, England
£44000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car, pension
29 days ago
Our client is a forward-thinking partnership of highly respected private practices located throughout the United Kingdom. Due to their progressive expansion we are working with this healthcare organisation to recruit a Health, Safety & Environment Advisor (HSE Advisor) to strengthen their existing team in a remotely based regional role covering the South East of the UK.
The Health, Safety & Environment Advisor role is ultimately based from home and you will manage your region remotely with fairly limited travelling. This is not an auditing role but one where you will utilise your experience to work independently and make a positive impact across the business utilising exception influencing, organisational and project management skills. You will be someone who can demonstrate the ability to be successful in a project orientated role.
- To promote a positive Health, Safety and Environmental culture
- Delivery of HSE action plans
- Arranging and delivering core in-house Health and Safety Training
- Production of a monthly/quarterly health and safety report
- Supporting the investigation of accidents and incidents within their area of responsibility
- Supporting the delivery and implementation of the HSE Strategy
- Providing Health and Safety mentor support to Health and Safety Champions
- Providing Health Safety and Environmental advice and support to Senior Management
- Undertaking interim HSE inspections when required
- Attendance and presentation of subject matter at Group wide Update/CPD meetings.
- Undertaking regular reviews of action plans
- Review of statutory inspections
- To actively participate in additional training and CPD as may be required
- Reviewing of accident and incident data
- Maintaining a responsible attitude in respect of HSE expenditure
- To act as an ambassador and uphold the highest professional standards
This position represents an outstanding opportunity to progress with your professional development and be part of a committed team that is passionate about what they do.
As the successful Health, Safety & Environment Advisor you will hold at least a NEBOSH Diploma or Degree and be able to demonstrate that you are working towards Grad IOSH status with a maintained record of CPD. You will have experience under your belt in a multi-site roaming role and be a driving license holder. You will have a training qualification and be confident in delivering in-house Health & Safety Training to target audiences across the group.
You will be a proactive person who has a strong sense of work ethic and a desire to develop. You will be confident and a people person, keen to make a difference. You will be an excellent communicator and be good at using IT systems. You will be project orientated and able to excel in a remote working independent role.
On offer to the successful Health & Safety Advisor is a salary of £40-45,000 plus car allowance, private healthcare and benefits.